Saturday, January 06, 2007

Unconsciously but I am 24

Imperceptibly, I had 24 years of age, I think this is not a monopoly of women, and sometimes men will worry about decrepitude, although 24 years old is not very old. That I want to grow up was the dream one fine day of childhood, isn't it what I have always wanted? I grew up dreaming about it makes me want to do things like I want to dream, but now age increased Let me somewhat timid? From then on, I have to face life alone, in the face of society, I face the future, the responsibility will mean more pressure on my shoulder. Let me who the lack of experience of young people worried. Yesterday, I saw a book that is true : When you grow up? When you are not considering this is the time when you grow up. Hehe:)D I started saying, I have not grown up. :D

I left school where I was growing up with life, I will have to face life with my counterparts in the community of nations. The family of society was full responsibility painful tests and uncertainty, I have to spend a whole lifetime to learn, to understand. However, more close to him, the more I like entering a vacuum in the world, no link.

I hope this is only my mental Pains from the school into the community, I have confidence because I enjoy life everyday, love everyday.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats nice to hear that you are enjoying life :) Keep up the good work and keep ur head up high:)

Jacob said...

:all is no problem heihei :)