Thursday, September 13, 2007

3 months later

Wish Everyone!

3 months ago, It seemed i leave blogspot.com for matter. Everything seems powerless, i can't access my blogger.com.
Last week after chatted with rheena I got that the same thing. yeah that's right, if wanna to view blogspot.com's BLOG, easy way: via http://www.pkblogs.com/... only.

Now it seems all are ready before that chatting, only did we discusse the topic, maybe u already understand u can access blogspot.com link server no longer using pkblogs.com.

During 3 months, I searched my job in securities company. I like the job because to major in this course in college also including child-reason. Of course at the same time i had to rent house. u know real estate of Shanghai makes house's price high. i dont wanna to talk about the reason maybe u can find much cause but we are understand it.

Just graduated from college money for me is scarcity. I dont want to disturb my parent means money from them but do not give back no I think it is end here. so i have to choose the low price.

I believe i can solve some propblem in future life.

P.S. the message board link http://www.myshoutbox.com/ http://463060.myshoutbox.com/ infixed also be access after last week.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi jacob, i know u can make it, since u have job now, for sure, u can handle all your expenses well and we're lucky blogspot is now accessible at home, hope it will not be temporary:)

Jacob said...

everything will be perfect
thanx for your encouragement