Wednesday, January 23, 2008

This winter is no longer cold

Wish Everyone!

I think u are my only person !
This winter is no longer cold for u are around !
I just don't wanna lose u .
Looking for love should not be in cold winter .
Search love should not be young .
Get true love

I left home and went to Shanghai hoping to find what I want .
Maybe my family hope me , they are now need me help them although not any words flow to my ears .
This is power from natural power , from a man from a duty.

So many years went on , I keep at it , now sometimes I feel tired .
The tired is not from body but mind .
Who can give me another words . yes that's right , I never say my mind to any other . It's my false . I need a listener .
The goal may be far away a lot . Changing 2 jobs for what . earning money neeed money or elegant successful .
Interchange feeling find quiet heart . not flippancy. not fickleness .

No comments: