Thursday, November 23, 2006

Am I lazy

Wish Everyone!

Don't want to update blog, Am i lazy? I have begun posting blog since 2005, last year in Live Space.
The age of writing-blog is only 1 year, in the process, I recognize Webblog in the Time of web2.0 network. In MS Space, it is typed in Chinese mainly, and here, in English but it's not so at the beginning. Why?
When once, Rheena said she dont know Chinese, and after that, something changed quietly: the posts display English language, the blog's title and tagline are also changed into English subject from the movie of Titanic. And the host name of this blog, you look it, Jacob. with tens times i choosed it, of course, there was help from rheena. Now I can improve my English at the same time.
Last month decided to be overseas for work, but the company informed me of waiting next year, after Spring Festival according to their HR schedule as HR reverving. but now ,,,, i cant waiting! So it have to change ploy :D;;;
Tomorrow, I have an interview in Lujiazui Rd.,Wish me! GO! I am 23.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jacob, thanks for considering me writing your blog in English, it will enhance your writing and english ability:d

Goodluck to your overseas work and for your upcoming interviews:d

Jacob said...

Thanks rheena,