Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Happen in Annual Winter

I had never been so happy, crazy and excited from elementary to nowadays. Our referee team hosted the College Annual Winter Sports. At this year, I was luck that I was the member of the team. Toward evening, although it seemed all members of referee team were tired a little, one member this time suggested that we skip rope as the way of refusing tired, commemorating the only time in one year.......... Okay it's okay. Everyone support it..hahha Where is the thinking, where is the action. Tow person made the rope semicircle, one member jumped and cross the dancing rope, and the followed member went on, one by one. hhahha but sorry, my first jumping-the-rope broke the continuing process....."I'm so sorry, but next go on hahhahah" Everyone was already very happy, no one noticed that who made wrong, who was foe, year ,this is the charm of sports hahha:D

After it, we took a group picture, you had to know, the shutter was pressed three times. But i don't know now if every member will have one portion, of course 3 pics. Anyway, everything was well.

Now tell me more before sleeping, what am I going to do tomorrow? yeah, "Let Physical Body Active" Run in the winter morning. I love this sport way, especially in winter, in cold days. Both of long-distance and short-distance running are beneficial to physical body. Not professional runner, but the aim is to clear the wastes in body,,,hheheeehe, means to strengthen the physical for refusing the invading of virus, such as cold virus, it's common in winter,,,,,but there is a premise that you can get up,,,,hahhahe Do you love your warm bed in winter cold moring?....:D

Okkay, Let's GO.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good to know that you do some exercise. Its good especially this winter. Me dont have time, I just rather sleep the whole time:d My night schedule of work make me lame in exercise:d

Jacob said...

hahha,I heard of you being now day-work,no shift work at night, but never mind i guss that your body is so strong and power:)nnanan