Sunday, October 15, 2006

These These>>>

Wish Everyone!

As You and me are invisible, that all was happed unconsciously,this is suffering.
Someone said that youth didn't know everything. So it's need to go to experience the joys and sorrows of life.Needing the time,using the long long time for experiencing the life.These is called torment as the decocting medicinal herbs of Chinese Medicine.

Some months later maybe I am going to be abroad,US or all over the world,hahah:) but important, when I was yong,I loved The Sea,loved The Sea's BLue Color hehe:D work there,leaving my hometown my Father Mother sisters friends and so many people I love forever for the far-away dream.I will miss you ,have in mind:):D(H)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jacob, goodluck to your new endeavor and wish you all the best in whatever you will do in the future.

Jacob said...

Thanks for your well-wishing,Rheena.