Monday, October 23, 2006

Winter shout of you

Wish Everyone!

Fall is over
The trees are all bare
People bundle up everywhere
When the first
Snow is here
All the children
Will laugh and cheer.


When got up today, I felt a little cold as the Shanghai's Winter coming. The season changes so speedly, the sky now is gray with muted cool, the machine of the city runs all the same. Someone said the Winter was the love day, was the beginning tragedy of deep-lover including some warmth. I am fond of the classic Movie "Winter Love Song" from Bae yong jun, Korea.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes that is right Jacob, I love winter too, but sometimes so hard to get up in the morning. Winter season is coming and degrees are falling and soon our weather will be below zero again...

That song seems to have a good melody eventhough I havent undertstand it.

Jacob said...

yeah,I see,that Philippine Manila has no winter and snow,right? hehe:)
yellll ,similar, Korea i also dont know but the song's melody is attractive as some English songs for me. art painting literature ... feelings important for Amateur hahha:D