Friday, October 27, 2006

The Furthest Distance In The World

Wish Everyone!

Frome Tagore

the furthest distance in the world
  is not between life and death
   but when i stand in front of you
   yet you don't know that
   i love you

the furthest distance in the world
  is not when i stand in front of you
  yet you can't see my love
  but when undoubtedly knowing the love from both
  yet cannot be togehter

the furthest distance in the world
  is not being apart while being in love
  but when plainly can not resist the yearning
  yet pretending
  you have never been in my heart

the furthest distance in the world
  but using one's indifferent heart
  to dig an uncrossable river
  for the one who loves you




When I was young, I admired all the poet and one day the name of Tagore fell into my life. Teacher told me he was a great man devoting himself to the great career. I should thank my fellowboy for giving me Grandfa's Stray Bird

that night you could see a little boy sat in the stone chair reading the elegant language,like losing all the things including himself.


That night his kindly mother hurried up the boy sleeping for night deeply,"Time to go to bed,my baby.tomorrow you could continue.""But,mum I could NOT leave it." then mother held the boy's brain in her arms with closing eyes."My dear,I know that..."


It's going to be Double Ninth Festival,lunar,to offer my familiarity person


.nyud.net:8090/

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey nice poem, are you inlove? hehehhee:D

Jacob said...

,,,,,.merely to think of my past girlfriend by chance,although we are now separated,,,,and she dont know i still miss her all flow like water with the time,,,

Unknown said...

oh so sad to hear that. Maybe soon you will find the right one for you :)